- 15 ounce can of organic Cannellini beans
- 12 ounce package of organic string beans
- 1 diced organic green bell pepper
- 1 diced organic red bell pepper
- 1 diced small white onion
- 2 teaspoons 100% pure sesame oil
- olive oil spray
- Add the string beans to a pot of boiling water and boil for 1 minute.
- Spray olive oil spray, evenly coating a medium glassware dish.
- Strain the string beans and add them to the medium glassware dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the diced peppers and diced onions to the string beans.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of sesame oil over the vegetables and stir.
- Bake the vegetables, (I only call it stir-fry,) for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Open the can of organic Cannellini beans and strain.
- Add the correct protein portions to 1 cup of baked vegetables. (Portions: 6 ounces of Cannellini for men, 3 ounces of Cannellini for women.)
- Mix the beans into the vegetables, serve, & enjoy!
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 option on the Remedy Recipes format.
I get many requests for vegetarian and vegan options, (or what the new marketing terminology has coined “Plant-based.”) This is a simple but hearty recipe. The 100% pure sesame oil lends some delicious stir-fry flavor without all the soy and sodium and other sauces. We hope you enjoy this tasty recipe!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!
May God bless you and guide you as we move forth into another new year in Jesus’ name. Amen. I truly believe “The Best Is Yet To Come!”
The Future Belongs To Us.
~ John D.