- 1 cup shredded organic unsweetened coconut
- 6 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp melted organic butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, & 1 teaspoon cinnamon for dipping
- Joseph’s or Lakanta Sugar Free Syrup for topping
- Nature’s Promise Organic Olive Oil Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk all of the top ingredients thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Spray olive oil spray into a glassware bread dish.
- Place the mixture into the glassware bread dish.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes. (Test with a toothpick. Inserted toothpick should come out clean.)
- After the loaf has cooled, cut into 1 inch thick pieces. (You may cut thinner pieces, if preferred.)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, & 1 teaspoon cinnamon for dipping.
- Spray olive oil spray into a small frying pan and heat on medium.
- Dip the pieces, thoroughly coating each piece.
- Place each piece in the pan, allowing to cook 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Remove the pieces of French Toast, and top with sugar free syrup.
Portions: Women: (2) 4 inch pieces, (1 inch thickness) / Men: (4) 4 inch pieces, (1 inch thickness)
This recipe, as noted in my Coconut Garlic Non-Bread recipe, may act as a vegetable option due to the amount of natural fiber.
A great Meal 1 idea is to have this French Toast recipe along with scrambled eggs and berries.
(Women: 2 egg whites, 1 yolk scrambled, & 1/2 cup of berries,) (Men: 4 egg whites, 1 yolk scrambled, & 1 cup of berries.)
We’re always thinking of tasty ideas that fit into the Remedy Recipes format. This recipe is a healthy, grain-free way to make delicious French Toast. Some may prefer thinner pieces, and that’s fine as well. We hope that you enjoy this tasty recipe as we near Springtime and the Lenten Season.
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!