Photo by: chirpinbirdie.blogspot.com
- 1 cup Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 6 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp organic butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk all the ingredients together thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Place the mixture in a glassware bread dish.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes. (Test with toothpick. Inserted toothpick should come out clean.)
Due to the amount of fiber in the coconut, this recipe may be used to replace a vegetable at any meal.
Portions: Women: (2) 4 inch x 4 inch pieces, (1 inch thickness.) / Men:(4) 4 inch x 4 inch pieces, (1 inch thickness.)
Note: Garlic lovers may ADD MORE minced garlic to the recipe!
You may also toast the sliced Coconut Garlic Non-Bread in a regular toaster or toaster oven.
Enjoy our Coconut Garlic Non-Bread as a side for Thanksgiving!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!