- 1 pound organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tbsp organic paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon organic black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup minced dried onion
- Mix ingredients evenly and create burger patties. (Tip: We create our burger patties to be one ounce larger than the ready-to-eat burger, because the burger will slightly reduce in size when it’s being grilled.)
- Grill on a medium flame for 6-8 minutes, flipping burger occasionally, usually every 2 minutes.
- Place on 2 toasted slices of REMEDY TOAST and top with organic baby leaf spinach leaves, organic low sugar ketchup and 2-3 Woodstock organic dill pickle chips, and serve!
REMEDY TOAST (adjusted for larger batch)
* 3 tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
* 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
* 12 whole eggs</li>
* Trader Joe’s “Everything But The Bagel Seasoning”
Items That You Will Need:
* A glassware bread dish
* Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray
* A large measuring cup
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix the Flaxseed Meal, unsweetened shredded coconut, and 12 whole eggs in a large measuring cup.
Spray the glassware dish with olive oil spray.
Pour the mixture in the glassware dish.
Top the mixture evenly with “Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.”
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Remove glassware dish from oven and allow 5 minutes to cool.
Slice down the middle into two pieces.
Slice those 2 pieces down the middle.
(The recipe makes 16 slices of Remedy Toast.)
PORTIONS: Men: 6 oz. beef patty / Women: 3 oz. beef patty
This recipe may be used for Meals 2, 3, or 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format.
Enjoy the delicious flavor of an organic grass-fed ground beef burger! The organic seasonings that I selected lend a similar savory flavor to Old Bay seasoning. The crispy organic Woodstock dill pickle chips and organic low sugar ketchup perfect this already flavorful burger! Enjoy every bite!