- 1 pound of salmon
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp Sir Kensington’s Avocado Mayo
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeños, (for garnish and added heat.)
- olive oil spray
- Mix the sriracha and the avocado mayo in a small bowl.
- Spray the olive oil spray into a small glassware dish.
- Place the salmon in the small glassware dish.
- Coat the top of the salmon with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 365 degrees.
- Top with the jalapeños as a garnish and for added heat.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Portions: Women: 3 ounces / Men: 6 ounces
This recipe may be used as a protein portion for Meals Two, Three, or Four on the Remedy Recipes book format.
As we approach Lent, many of us tend to eat fish, not only on Fridays, but throughout the week and weekend as we abstain from meat as a way of fasting. One of my favorite fish is salmon. I often use this sriracha mixture on white fish such as flounder, cod, halibut, striped bass, and sea bass. I am pleased to say that it was excellent with the salmon as well. I think that you’ll really enjoy the spicy flavors of the sriracha and the jalapeños. It has some kick, but if you really want some extra heat, you may add a second tbsp of jalapeños. We hope that you enjoy both the simplicity and the delicious flavors of this recipe!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!