- 6 large brown eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 cup chopped organic baby leaf spinach
- 4 diced scallions
- 4 strips Nature’s Promise Uncured Maple Turkey Bacon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan
- Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 small red skin potatoes, (dice into 4 quarters, each)
- 1 tbsp fresh minced thyme
Note: Nature’s Promise Organic items are available at Stop n Shop.
Items that you will need:
- 1 medium square glassware dish
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 small mixing bowl
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 skillet, (or frying pan)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly spray the cooking sheet with Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the diced red skin potatoes, 1 tbsp olive oil, & 1 tbsp minced thyme, & place evenly on the baking sheet.
- Place in oven & roast the 4 diced red skin potatoes for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- While the potatoes are roasting, lightly spray the skillet with Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray, & place on the stove at a medium temperature.
- Cook the 4 strips of Nature’s Promise Uncured Maple Turkey Bacon in the skillet for 3 minutes on each side. Let the bacon cool, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the 6 large brown eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 cup chopped organic baby leaf spinach, 4 diced scallions, the cut bacon, 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, & a 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, & add them to the large mixing bowl, & thoroughly whisk the mixture one more time.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray the medium square glassware dish with Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray, & add the mixture to the dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through, & turn the oven off.
- Top with the additional 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan, & leave in the oven for an additional 2 minutes to allow the Parmesan to melt.
- Remove from oven, & allow to cool for 1 minute, & then serve.
You may add some thyme or parsley as garnish. The recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, (varies for men & women.)
Portions: 4 oz. for women, (approximately 4 inch x 4inch square)
8 oz. for men, (approximately 8inch x 8inch square)
This recipe may be used for Meals 1, 2, or 3 on the Remedy Recipes format. It’s a great one for Mother’s Day breakfasts or brunches! It’s also a great way to make a few breakfasts for the week!
We hope that you enjoy this delicious recipe, full of tasty, fresh ingredients!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers & grandmothers out there!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!