Photo by: feastingathome.com
- 1 pound Bronzino, (prepared/ cleaned at your local fish market. (Usually 2 medium Bronzino per pound.)
- 1 tbsp Borsari All Natural Citrus Blend Seasoning
- 2 lemons, (one sliced, one fresh squeezed into a small bowl)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
Note: Bronzino is cooked whole, not filleted.
- Mix 1 Tbsp Borsari Citrus Seasoning, juice of one fresh squeezed lemon, and 3 Tbsps of olive oil in a small bowl and gently whisk.
- Heat grill to low-medium heat, (or with wood charcoal evenly spread.)
- Place sliced lemon rounds inside the sliced Bronzino.
- Place Bronzino on the grill and drizzle half of the olive oil-seasoning mixture over it.
- Turn the Bronzino over and drizzle the other half with the olive oil-seasoning mixture.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes on low-medium heat, turning occasionally.
- Serve with the Grilled Asparagus recipe below and enjoy!
Photo by: thestayathomechef.com
- 1 package of fresh, thin organic asparagus
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- Mix the olive oil and minced garlic in a tray.
- Place the asparagus in the tray and evenly coat the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic.
- Place on grill on low-medium heat, (or with wood charcoal evenly spread.)
- Grill the asparagus for 4-5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Remove the asparagus and place on a serving plate.
- Evenly sprinkle the Parmesan over the asparagus.
- Serve with the delicious Bronzino recipe above and enjoy!
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format, along with a side salad.
Women: 3-4 oz. Bronzino and 1 cup of asparagus, (Bronzino is cooked whole, not filleted)
Men: 6-7 oz. Bronzino and 1 cup of asparagus, (Bronzino is cooked whole, not filleted)
Summer is the best season for grilling, and this recipe is perfect for the grill. Bronzino is a delicious fish that grilling truly compliments. Grilling allows the flavorful fish to require no more than a subtle addition of olive oil, lemon, & a little seasoning. It’s simplicity and few ingredients present a very savory meal. Together with the delicious grilled asparagus it makes for a wonderful Summer evening dinner.
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!