- 1 1/2 pounds of sea bass filet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons organic Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon organic black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 slices Pancetta, cooked to a crisp and diced.
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- 2 tbsp minced Italian Parsley
- 1 tbsp organic butter
- Mix the diced Pancetta, diced roasted red pepper, diced red onion, and Italian Parsley together in a bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, evenly coat the sea bass with the olive oil, Herbes de Provence, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Heat grill, (charcoal or gas,) to medium heat.
- Place one tbsp organic butter on a handle-held grill skillet, and place the skillet upon the grill.
- Grill the sea bass on the skillet for 5 minutes, turn over, and cook for another 5 minutes. For a crispier filet, add an additional minute to both sides.
- Evenly top the sea bass with the Pancetta mixture and serve.
This recipe may be used as a protein portion for Meals 2, 3, or 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format.
Portions: Women: 3 – 3.5 oz. / Men: 6 – 6.5 oz.
I’m looking forward to warmer weather and lots of grilling. Cooking fish on the grill can sometimes be tricky with delicate filets. Tuna steaks, Swordfish, and Maco Shark hold together well on the regular grill, but more delicate filets such as sea bass, cod, fluke, striped bass, and halibut can break apart, stick to the grill, and are often difficult to turn over. Using a Handle-held grill skillet makes cooking delicate filets so much easier. We hope that you enjoy this delicious recipe and the grill skillet technique as well.
Have a Happy Easter! He is Risen!!! Praise be to God!!!