- 2 pounds organic ground beef
- 2 fifteen ounce cans organic black beans
- 1 and 1/2 1.25 ounce organic chili seasoning mix packets
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3 tbsp diced jalapeño peppers
- 1 fifteen ounce can organic tomato sauce
- Spray olive oil spray into a large cooking pot and heat on medium.
- Sauté beef and 1 packet chili seasoning mix on medium heat.
- When beef is browned, add 1/2 packet of chili seasoning.
- Add minced onion diced jalapeño peppers and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir frequently while simmering.
- Add black beans and red sauce and stir in.
- Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
This recipe can be a protein for Meals 2, 3, or 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format. Portions: 4 oz. for women, 8 oz. for men.
I now have several Chili recipes. I am always exploring new ways to create different delicious variations. Jalapeño peppers give a different heat than chili peppers. I decided to create this spicy Jalapeño Chili as a new addition to my Chili Collection, which includes my original Lone Star Chili featured on page 138 of my book, Remedy Recipes, and the Winter Heat and Chief’s Chili featured here on our website and on the Remedy Recipes App. We hope that you enjoy this one as much as you’ve enjoyed our other three Chili recipes!
Mangiare! Piaccia! Eat! Enjoy!