- 1 cup organic baby leaf spinach
- 1/2 cup organic shredded red cabbage
- 6 frozen organic asparagus spears, (snapped into pieces)
- 1 tbsp organic almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground organic ginger
- Orgain with Greens Protein Powder, (Women: 1 scoop/ Men: 2 scoops)
- 6 ounces unsweetened almond milk, 6 ounces filtered water
- 12 small ice cubes, (I use filtered water to make ice cubes.)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Press Ice Crush feature for 10 seconds.
- Press Smoothie feature for 20 seconds.
- Press Shake feature for 10 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is a Smoothie that can be used as a Meal Replacement or Post Workout at any time of day and can be used anywhere on the Remedy Recipes Book format. It’s created for a low-carb approach in contrast to the morning smoothie that I had created several months ago that contained fruit. One of the great benefits of this Low-carb Smoothie is that it contains both red cabbage and ground ginger and acts as a cleanser to improve digestion. It also provides good fiber and is power-packed with great nutrients for your cells. If you enjoy clean-eating, this organic, nutrient-dense Low-carb Smoothie is a perfect fit!
Mangiare! Piaccia! Eat! Enjoy! (Correzione: Correction: BERE, Piaccia!) Drink, Enjoy!