- 2 one pound packages of organic ground chicken.
- 2 whole eggs, whisked.
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Olive oil spray
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a medium glassware dish with olive oil spray.
- Form regular-sized meatballs.
- Place them in the medium glassware dish, evenly spaced.
- Bake the meatballs for 50 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy!
Portions: Women: 3 oz. / Men: 6 oz.
This recipe may be used as a protein at any of the first 4 Meals on the Remedy Recipes Book format.
We usually create a recipe for Fridays during Lent, but this year we decided to create a recipe that you can have on the other six days of the week. This batch of tasty meatballs provides you with a healthy protein source throughout the week. We cook most items to last at least 4 days to cut down on cooking and preparation, and to have something healthy and ready-to-eat for our busy schedules. We have been using ground chicken instead of ground turkey and ground beef as a change of pace, and we found it to be delicious in recipes such as meatloaf and meatballs. We often have it with our butternut squash soup as a vegetable serving, (See January 2021 RECIPE,) but it is also a great combination with spiralized zucchini with a little sauce & Parmesan. We usually don’t add any toppings.They’re actually moist and delicious just as they are. We hope that you enjoy this delicious recipe too!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!