- 2 pounds organic ground turkey
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp organic Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dried onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 7 ounces organic tomato sauce
- Mix the ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Evenly spray organic olive oil spray into a large glassware dish.
- Shape the mixture into individual meatballs, (ingredients yield 12 meatballs.)
- Place the meatballs into the glassware dish, keeping an inch between them.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top each meatball with 2 tbsp homemade or organic marinara and a pinch of shaved Parmesan, and serve!
Portions: Women: 2 meatballs / Men: 3-4 meatballs
This recipe may be used as a protein serving for Meals 2, 3, or 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format.
These delicious, healthy meatballs are a great example of exactly how one can eat healthy without suffering through bland meals. Meatballs Italiano have become one of my signature meals, and I really hope that you enjoy them!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!
Have a blessed Easter and Passover season! Rejoice! He Is Risen!!!