- 1 pound of Mahi Mahi
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- a pinch of sea salt, (~ 1/4 teaspoon)
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- olive oil spray
Pan -Seared Mahi Mahi Instructions:
Marinade * Step One
- Mix 1 tbsp chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric, 1 teaspoon black pepper, a pinch of sea salt.
- Evenly coat the Mahi Mahi steak with the Step One Marinade.
- (For a more delicious result, place the Mahi Mahi in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cure.
Marinade * Step Two
- Just before broiling, in a separate dish, mix 1 tbsp Sriracha & 1 tbsp Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise.
- Evenly coat the Mahi Mahi steak with the Step Two Marinade.
- Broil for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Evenly spray olive oil spray in a pan and heat on medium.
- Pan-sear the Mahi Mahi Steak on one side for 3 minutes.
- Turn over, and pan-sear the other side for 3 minutes.
- Serve over Asian Coleslaw & enjoy!
Asian Coleslaw Ingredients:
- 2 cups of mixed, shredded cabbage
- 3 tbsps Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsps sliced roasted almonds
Asian Coleslaw Instructions:
- Mix all the ingredients & serve with the Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi placed over the coleslaw.
This recipe may be used for Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes format.
Portions: 3 oz. Mahi Mahi & 2 cups Asian Coleslaw for women / 6 oz. Mahi Mahi & 2 cups Asian Coleslaw for men.
With the beginning of LENT already here, I like to create a seafood recipe that will coincide with our faith for this time of year. This recipe has a little kick, so for those who like spicy cuisine, I think you’ll enjoy it! Mahi Mahi is an excellent fish with a ‘steak-like’ quality. It’s one of my favorites, & I hope you’ll give this delicious recipe a try.
Have a blessed LENT with increased Spiritual growth!
God bless & guide you!!!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!