- 2 pounds of organic ground chicken
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray olive oil spray evenly in a medium glassware dish.
- Place mixed ingredients into the glassware dish and level evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
Portions: 3.5 oz. for women / 7 oz. for men
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format along with 1 cup cooked vegetable, and a salad.
We love basil. We love pesto. And, this was a great way to add some of that delicious pesto flavor to a new recipe. Whether you make homemade pesto or you use a tasty store-bought pesto such as Buitoni’s or Rana, this meatloaf recipe is amazing! It’s also convenient because you can use it for meals over the course of several days. We hope that you’ll give it a try!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!