* 2 cups Pumpkin Puree
* 2 whole eggs
* 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened organic coconut
* 1/2 cup coconut cream
* 1/2 cup baking stevia
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Items that you’ll need:
* Large Mixing Bowl
* Muffin Pan
* Olive Oil Spray
* Reddi-Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk Whipped Cream
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Whisk the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
* Spoon the batter evenly into 10 muffin spaces.
* Bake for 35 minutes.
* Remove the Muffin Pan from the oven and allow the cupcakes to completely cool.
* Refrigerate for one hour.
* Top with a spray of Reddi-Wip Non-Dairy Almond Milk Whipped Cream
* Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be used as a Meal 5 Snack on the Remedy Recipes format.
Portions: 2 cupcakes for both Women & Men.
It’s been a heck of a year, so I wanted to give you a recipe to bring back good times, fond memories, and scents and tastes of Autumn. Make this 2020 Halloween one to remember, spending time with family and friends, trick or treating, and enjoying these delicious Pumpkin Keto Cupcakes for the season! God bless you, & God bless America!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!