- 1 cup cooked organic brown rice
- 1 cup cooked organic quinoa
- 2 cups organic baby leaf spinach
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Balsamic Grilled Chicken, (shredded)
- 1/4 teaspoon organic dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon organic Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the brown rice, quinoa, and 1 tbsp olive oil in 2 cups of water for 20 minutes.
- While the brown rice and quinoa are cooking, shred the Trader Joe’s Balsamic Grilled Chicken, and place it aside.
- After 10 minutes, add organic dried oregano, organic Italian seasoning, and dried minced onion to the brown rice and quinoa, and stir in.
- Add the fresh baby leaf spinach leaves, (the heat will reduce it.)
- Add the shredded Trader Joe’s Balsamic Grilled Chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
This recipe may be used as a Meal 2 or Meal 3, (12 NOON or 3PM,) on the Remedy Recipes book format.
Women: 1/2 cup brown rice and quinoa, 3 oz. Trader Joe’s grilled chicken.
Men: 1 cup brown rice and quinoa, 6 oz. Trader Joe’s grilled chicken.
This is an easy-to-prepare hot lunch for the Winter months, and the recipe provides a few servings for the week. We prepare meals ahead of time and often double this quick and easy recipe. If you are unable to reheat the meal at work or at school, the meal stays very warm in an insulated Thermos container. Simple ingredients, simple preparation! We hope that you enjoy it!
Mangiare! Piaccia! Eat! Enjoy!