Ingredients for Women:
- half scoop of Quest Protein Powder
- half scoop of Orgain Organic Protein Powder and Greens
- 1/2 cup baby leaf spinach
- 1/4 cup diced, steamed asparagus
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 3 large ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup filtered water
Ingredients for Men:
- one scoop of Quest Protein Powder
- one scoop of Orgain Organic Protein Powder and Greens
- 1 cup baby leaf spinach
- 1/2 cup diced, steamed asparagus
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 6 large ice cubes
- 1 & 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups filtered water
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender: 20 seconds on blend, 20 seconds on shred, 20 seconds on liquify, and 10 seconds of blend again.
This recipe can used as a Meal One on the Remedy Recipes Book format.
This shake, (or smoothie if you prefer,) is packed with nutrients. It’s a refreshing change of pace for a Summer breakfast that will provide you with a surge of great energy! If you workout in the morning, you may enjoy this recipe as your post-workout shake. It’s also an ideal way to get some extra greens in for cellular health, digestion, and plenty of needed vitamins and minerals. Another helpful tip that I recommend is pre-slicing the banana, freezing it, and then adding it to the shake in the morning. It adds a little more thickness to the shake. Enjoy & take note of the surge in your energy levels! I know I look forward to my shake each morning! Delicious and Nutritious!!!
Bere! Piaccia! Drink! Enjoy!