- two 20 ounce packages of cubed Butternut Squash
- 1 diced white onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp lightly dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- olive oil spray
Items that you will need:
- Large glassware dish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray the glassware dish with olive oil spray.
- Place the 40 ounces of Butternut Squash and diced onion in the glassware dish.
- Evenly sprinkle the dried Parsley, garlic salt, and red pepper over the Butternut Squash and diced onion.
- Stir thoroughly to mix in the seasonings.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until edges become golden and crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!
You may use this recipe as a vegetable portion for the Remedy Recipes book format.
Portions for women for Meals 2 and 3: 1/2 cup portion / Meal 4 : 1 cup portion
Portions for men for Meals 2, 3, and 4: 1 cup portion
This is a delicious, healthy side dish for Thanksgiving. It’s a great time of year for in-season Harvest vegetables such as Butternut Squash. We often use it to create delicious soup, but we also love it in this recipe. We hope that you’ll enjoy it too! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember to give thanks to the Lord for all that we have been blessed with in our lives.
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!