- 4 bone-in lamb chops, (~ 1 inch thick)
- 1 tbsp Nature’s Promise minced garlic
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dean Jacob’s Rosa Maria Seasoning
Items that you will need:
- 12 inch Skillet with cover
- Coat the lamb chops with olive oil.
- Evenly season the chops with 1 tbsp of Dean Jacob’s Rosa Maria Seasoning. (Dean Jacob’s Bread Dipping Seasoning is available at Uncle Giuseppe’s.)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in the skillet on medium-high.
- Add the chops and cook for 3 minutes per side, until browned.
- Add 1 tbsp Nature’s Promise minced garlic to the skillet. (Nature’s Promise minced garlic is organic and is available at Stop n Shop.)
- Cover the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip the chops, and cook, covered for an additional minute.
- Remove chops & juices from skillet & serve.
If the recipe is used for Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes format, you may add a Remedy Recipes Approved vegetable & a salad.
If the recipe is used for Meals 2 or 3 on the Remedy Recipes format, you may add a Remedy Recipes Approved vegetable & a Remedy Recipes Approved carbohydrate.
Portions: 1 lamb chop for women/ 2 lamb chops for men
The beauty of this recipe is the simplicity of its ingredients. Simple, yet delicious. My hope is that you’ll enjoy this recipe for Easter & Passover, which is why I’ve posted it a few days early. A quick run to the store, and you’ll have all the ingredients you’ll need. Enjoy, and have a blessed Easter & Passover amongst family & friends. May God bless you all.
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!