- 1 pound wild caught Yellow Fin Tuna
- 1 tbsp Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp McIlhenny Co. Tabasco Brand Sriracha
- Organic Olive Oil Spray
- Mix 1 tbsp McIlhenny’s Sriracha & 1 tbsp Sir Kensington’s Avocado Mayo to create the spicy mayone-zu.
- Lightly spray a medium pan with olive oil spray & heat stovetop on medium.
- Cut Yellow Fin into 3 ounce medallions.
- Sear each side for 30 seconds.
- Evenly pour the spicy mayone-zu over the seared Yellow Fin.
Women: 3 oz. Yellow Fin Tuna
Men: 6 oz. Yellow Fin Tuna
This simple but perfect recipe may be a protein option for any meal on the Remedy Recipes format. If you would like to use it for Meals 2 or 3, add brown rice or quinoa, (1/2 cup for women, 1 cup for men.) If you would like to use it for Meal 4, have the tuna over spiraled cucumber along with a salad with ginger dressing.
We love sashimi, sushi, & Japanese cuisine. This recipe encompasses the beauty of simplicity of both appearance and flavor. Like most Japanese cuisine, it’s minimalistic preparation allows for the appreciation of taste and texture. Special thanks to our friend, Mark who caught the Yellow Fin that morning while deep sea fishing. There is nothing like fresh tuna from the sea!!! Enjoy!!!