- 1 pound of fresh Tuna Steak
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Sir Kensington’s Avocado Mayo
- 1 Tbsp McIlhenny Co. Tabasco Brand Sriracha
- 1 sliced lime for garnish or squeezing.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix 1 Tbsp Sir Kensington’s Avocado Mayo with 1 Tbsp McIlhenny Co. Tabasco Brand Sriracha and rub evenly on the Tuna Steak.
- Place the Tuna Steak in a piece of tin foil.
- Evenly sprinkle the crushed black pepper on the Tuna Steak.
- Seal the tin foil and place on grill.
- Grill for 10 minutes on medium heat, turning the Tuna Steak every 2 and a half minutes.
- Place sliced lime for garnish or squeezing.
- Serve & enjoy!!!
3 oz. Tuna Steak for women / 6 oz. Tuna Steak for men.
If you would like to use this recipe as a Meal 2 or Meal 3 on the Remedy Recipes book format, serve over brown rice and steamed broccoli, and drizzle with additional Sriracha. If you would like to use this recipe as a Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format, serve with steamed broccoli and a side salad.
This recipe can also be enjoyed with Mahi Mahi or Swordfish. It’s a simple and delicious recipe. We hope that you enjoy it!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!