- 2 pounds organic ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tbsp 100% pure sesame oil
- 4 diced chives
- 1 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- Mix the ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Evenly spray organic olive oil spray into a large glassware dish.
- Shape the mixture into individual dumplings, (ingredients yield 12 dumplings.)
- Place the dumplings into the glassware dish, keeping an inch between them.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top each dumpling with a drizzle of 100% pure sesame oil, and serve!
Portions: Women: 2 dumplings / Men: 3-4 dumplings
This recipe may be used as a protein serving for Meals 2, 3, or 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format.
This delicious, healthy dumpling recipe is a great example of exactly how one can eat healthy without suffering through bland meals. Although we’re using ground turkey rather than the typical ground pork or ground shrimp, the ingredients compliment one another to give you a delicious Southeast Asian-themed meal. I really hope that you enjoy them!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!