- 2 medium zucchini, shredded with the Veggetti
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 egg whites, 4 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp diced scallion
- Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray
Items that you will need:
- The Veggetti, (available at Bed Bath & Beyond)
- 1 regular frying pan.
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Shred the zucchini, scallion, & red cabbage, and then dice into smaller pieces.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray on the frying pan and heat on medium setting.
- Place each pancake in pan separately for 2 minutes, flipping it every 25 seconds or until golden brown, and place on a serving dish. (The contents of the bowl should be enough to form 6 medium pancakes, so attempt to create the pancakes as evenly as possible.)
- Serve hot with a side salad.
Portions: Women, 2 Zuc-Cab Pancakes/ Men, 4 Zuc-Cab Pancakes
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 recipe on the Remedy Recipes format. To use it for Meals 1, 2, or 3, simply add an Remedy Recipes Approved carbohydrate, (women: 1/2 cup/ men: 1 cup.)
It’s the Zucchini Harvest season again, so I decided to create an upgraded, low-carb version of my Zucchini Pancake recipe on pages 76 & 77 in my best selling book, Remedy Recipes! This one has some simple but flavorful additions, plus some great nutrients from the shredded red cabbage. You can make a larger batch for more plates, or for a couple of your daily meals. They’re very tasty when they’re fresh from the pan, & they still taste delicious in the microwave too. It took me a few attempts to perfect, so don’t be ashamed of their looks. LOL. They’re not that pretty on the first try, but they’ll improve! Hope you enjoy this great way to cook up some fresh garden zucchini!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!