- 1 medium organic zucchini sliced into planks.
- 2 organic eggs
- 5 tbsp organic shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp organic flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp organic oregano
- pinch of organic black pepper
- pinch of organic iodized salt
- organic olive oil spray
- Crack 2 eggs in a medium bowl and whisk.
- Mix the dry coconut, flaxseed meal, oregano, salt, and pepper in a separate medium bowl.
- Spray olive oil on a small or medium pan and heat on medium.
- Dip the zucchini planks in the egg one by one.
- Dip the zucchini planks in the dry mixture, coating as evenly as possible.
- Place planks in the pan, one or two at a time.
- Cook for 2.5 minutes on one side, and 2.5 minutes on the other.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe may be used as a vegetable serving for Meals 2, 3, 0r 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format.
Women: Meal 2: 1/2 cup, Meal 3: 1/2 cup, Meal 4: 1 cup
Men: Meal 2: 1 cup, Meal 3: 1 cup, Meal 4: 1 cup
We’re harvesting a lot of delicious vegetables from our garden each day, so I am inventing some new tasty recipes for your enjoyment! This one tastes like Grandma’s fried zucchini, but without all the genetically modified breadcrumbs and gluten. Enjoy this healthy variation of a traditional recipe!
Mangiare! Piaccia! Eat! Enjoy!